Finally, all in one handsome volume, the best 1400 slow-cooker recipes!
New York Times bestselling author Phyllis Pellman Good has gathered the biggest collection of tantalizing, best-ever slow-cooker recipes into one great book.
The recipes in this amazing treasure are all—
- Collected from some of America’s best home cooks.
- Tested in real-life settings.
- Carefully selected from thousands of recipes.
Eight small “galleries” of full-color photos of delectable slow-cooker dishes from the collection add sparkle throughout the cookbook.
Phyllis Pellman Good’s cookbooks have sold nearly 10 million copies. Her five beloved Fix-It and Forget-It cookbooks have themselves sold more than 8 million copies! Three of her cookbooks have been New York Times bestsellers.
This is the perfect BIG COOKBOOK! Easy to understand, easy to use.
- Absolutely manageable for those who lack confidence in the kitchen.
- Convenient for those who are short on time.
- Will bring a “make-it-again” request from all who are lucky enough to enjoy these tasty dishes.
Fix-It and Forget-It BIG COOKBOOK, with its 1400 best slow-cooker recipes, is another winner!